When Conor McGregor Owned Rio De Janeiro
Conor McGregor is one of the most exciting people, not just in the UFC but in general. The Irish fighter has embarked on some of the most exciting battles and press conferences are incomparable.
The former two-time champion won his first title after beating former champion, Jose Aldo, at UFC 194.
While preparing for their battle, Conor McGregor appeared at a press conference in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and was embarrassed by Aldo’s supporters. However, this did not dampen the confidence of the young Irishman. He went on to say that one of the most iconic lines in the history of MMA.
He said, “I own this city. I am the owner of Rio de Janeiro. I’m sitting up here with my feet on the desk. Who is going to do about it? None of you will do anything about it.”
The name of McGregor, my family motto ‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream’, means royalty is in my blood. And that goes back. So to say he is a king and I am a joke, if this was a different time, I would attack his favela with a horse and kill anyone who was not fit to work. But we are in a new era, so I will release his * s,”he added.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia