Does UFC 282 lineup still need Jon Jones?
Jon Jones' team is having conversations with the UFC regarding the possibility of the former two-time light heavyweight champion fighting in the UFC 282 main event on Dec. 10.
MMA journalist Ariel Helwani delivered the news on Jones and broke down his potential opponents, including Francis Ngannou or Stipe Miocic.
Heavyweight Jon Jones
Jones has been training for a transition to the heavyweight division. The 35-year-old has gone 26-1 with one no-contest for his professional career.
He last fought in February 2020 against Dominick Reyes, who he beat via unanimous decision to retain the light heavyweight title.
Helwani previously reported on Jones and said that he would not be back until March if the December date does not come to fruition.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia