Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder 3
The 'Gypsy King' reigns supreme once again after an epic fight with Wilder to complete their trilogy.
It's once again Tyson Fury's world. The "Gypsy King" retained his WBC and lineal heavyweight championships against Deontay Wilder with an 11th-round TKO on Saturday night in Las Vegas.
Fury got a much stiffer test than he saw in the rematch as the challenger dropped him twice in the fourth round and nearly finished him. But Fury managed to rally back and land the cleaner shots throughout the next few rounds before dropping Wilder in Round 10.
While Wilder made it back to his feet to continue, it wouldn't be long before Fury put the finishing touches on the win with a thunderous right hand that caused the ref to instantly wave off the fight.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US