Viral Dagestani sensation Hasbulla Magomedov has openly challenged Conor McGregor to a fight.
Hasbulla was given the choice between three fighters in Logan Paul, mixed martial artist Henry Cejudo and Conor McGregor before picking the latter as a future opponent.
The 18-year-old stands one metre tall and weighs two and a half stones but did not hold back after being shown a picture of McGregor by his promoter Asxab Tamaev.
We are no sure if he can really beat him in a real fight, but he definitely would matchup in style.
The “Who wore it better” print on canvas has a vivid, fade-resistant print.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
Order it today, have it in your office or home within 2-3 shipping days (USA).