"The Diamond" Dustin Poirier Phone Case - 100% Biodegradable Limited Edition
Dustin Poirier Bio
At the age of 5, Dustin Poirier rode his bike through the neighborhood carrying boxing gloves. He was never in a proper fighting scene during his teenage years. As a kid, he was the street boxing champion of his neighborhood. He would get into fights often, only to eventually get expelled and spend the majority of his time in a detention camp.
The fighter once revealed that he was an alcoholic, and at the age of 14 he attended military boot camps, juvenile detention, and programs for similar reasons. But, Poirier struggled through it, and finally, at the age of 18, he started practicing full-time MMA. Since then, he has never looked back. Today with a record of 27-6-0, he is one of the best fighters in the UFC and widely regarded as one of the greatest lightweights to ever step foot inside the Octagon.
Shop MMA "Diamond" merch and accessories at your favorite MMA Store
Protect your phone and the environment all in one go—this phone case is eco-friendly and 100% biodegradable. Cover your phone with a unique case to protect it from bumps and scratches in style.
• 100% biodegradable material
• Components: soil (30%), onions (7.5%), carrots (7.5%), pepper (7.5%), sawdust (1.5%), rice (18%), soybeans (18%), wheat (10%)
• Anti-shock protection
• Thickness over 1.8mm
• Decomposes in ~1 year
• Packaged in a degradable and protective CPE 07 bag and shipped in a carton box
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
• Blank product sourced from China